Took depo shot. Having unprotected sex. Missed period, had spotting. What could be the reason?

hi, its been a month since i got my first depo shot. the same day i got the shot i had unprotected sex and i still continue to have sex. however, im worried because i been spotting very dark almost black and i missed my period. i was told that while being on the depo shot i should receive my period for the first few months then my period will stop after being on the shot for some time. im just worried why im spotting black and missed my period while im suppose to have it for a couple of months
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer