Took depo shot. Didn't have the secon one. Now have missed periods. Seen spotting, nausea. Pregnant?

Hi, my name is Josie. I took the depo perva shot in September, 2012 .It was my first shot and I was suppose to go in for another one December 7th. I called them and asked when it actually goes out or up , when i HAVE to have it by or it wont work or something and they said December 22. Well I never went back. and I havent had my period since I have tooken the shot. (and i heard that is normal) well me and my partner are sexually interactive and about the begining of this month (march) I thought it was my period, at least I think it was but I started then it stopped a couple hours later and i thought , okay.. that was weird cause I was thinking it was my period , well i thought i was off when i wasnt bleeding like hardly , but at first i was. but the next day it did it again, i bleed a little heavily, then like spotting, and gone. it did this for about 3-5 days. and I have been having abdominal pain, going to the bathroom frequently, and nausea REALLY bad all these past few days, tired more than normal, and feel like vomiting all day, and I also heard from other pregnant women that when you are , the girls nipples look like pepperoni's like spots around them?.. well mine do, but my breast dont hurt. I took a pregnancy test, but it said Negative. What would you suggestion be? What could this be? Could I be pregnant? Please reply to me as soon as possible.
Thanks, Josie
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013