Took depo shot. Did not have periods. Having light periods now. Pregnancy tests negative. Reason?

I am not sure how far along I am in my pregnancy or if I am even pregnant. I have taken four pregnancy test and they have all came out negative can I be pregnant? I hadn t started my menstral cycle for two months and just within the last week I had started some what of a period for about 4 days now. I got th depo shot in november but about two or a week before I got the depo I felt a litle knot or ball in my lower section what can it mean?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013