Took depo injection two times, then took mini pill. Have irregular cycles now. Cure for symptoms?

hi i am 22 years old, and i am having irregular cycles ever since stopping birth control last year. i had my first depo injection in February 2012 and my second in may 2012 i didn't return for my third injection in august, instead i went onto the mini pill until October 2012. my cycle started in September 2012 and last 24 days. my next cycle last 46 days. my next 35 days. my next 40 days and my last one 43 days. i currently have my period but it has only lasted 3 days. i am worried that my cycle has not yet became consistent and regular after six months off depo.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013