Took depo injection. Having spotting, weight gain. Taking noresthrone. Chances of pregnancy? zaa 28 yrs old and have 1 baby boy age 1 year 6 month .Last year on early of febuary i start to take depo injection once for 3 month.i take the injection for the first day period.I take the injection for three time on february, mei and august.So my next injection on november but i stop it.From last injection until now my period never come and i gain weight rapidly especially on my tummy just like pregnant.
On january this year i already see doctor ang doctor give me a noresthrone pill for 3 day.I have period in spot only.
Last week i already see a doctor to talk abaout my problem doctor suggest me to take hormon pill but still now i not take that pill.Please doctor help me.I want to pregnant again.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013