Took depo injection. Had sex. Having dizziness, faintiness, cramps, spotting. Pregnant?

My last period was the end of jan an I had the depo injection on the 11 feb an was told cos I d had it midway through a cycle i wouldn t be covered till the following Monday I had sex with my partner on the 14 an 15 feb now from last wed iv been feelin sick an Friday just gone which was the 8 march till today iv been sick each night around tea time feeling dizzy faint had period type pains an spottin a light pink blood an sometimes brown mucusy colour could I be pregnant
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013