Took depakote, quitipin, risdone for gastric problem. Started liver pain, floating stool. Is there any inflammation in liver?

sir, I am taking psychiatric drug since 1992. I am now taking 1. Depakorte (250) 2. lamitor od (100) 3. quitipin (100mg)4. Risdone (0.5) 5.lonazep(0.5) 6. Bropon xr (150). Along with this i take liplcure(Atrovastatin ). Die to some gasto problem I also take Omez 20 for last 3 years. Now I am suffering liver pain, floating stool( steatorrhea ) The data for my lft SGPT 43, SGOT35 ALKALINE PHOSPHATE 50,tOTAL BILLIRUBIN 0.5 ALBMIN 4.7, GLOBULIN 2.7. wHAT SHOULD I DO, IS THERE ANY INFLAMMATION IN MY LIVER, DOES IT RELATED TO VALPROIC ACID LEVEL? pLEASE ANSWER .
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012