Took cytotec to terminate pregnancy, little bleeding, blood clot came. Did I have successful abortion?

september 28,2012 was my last day perod but the nxt month i was delayed and i try pregnancy test thru urine and it was positive so i took cytotec october 29.2012 one set 400ug oral and 400ug vaginally.but i had minimal bleeding then after 2 days i took 2 set of cytotec with the same dose each and i bleed and but minimal but one a blood clot i saw come that mean i had a sucessful abortion?since i am not sure i took again 1 set with the same dose of cytotec last nov 19, 2012 now i felt chill and lower back pain and my breast a bit pain and also diarhea.pls give me an advice what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012