Took cycloreg to delay periods. Had unprotected sex. Stopped taking medicines. No periods yet. Pregnancy chances?

hi, i had to get my periods on 24th onwards of this month. but i had to go on a trip for 3 days so my doctor prescribed cycloreg 3 times a day. i started taking them from 23rd eve . later on 25th early morning had unprotected intercourse. and then stopped taking tablets on 27th eve again. now i have still not got my periods. is there any chances that im pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
hi welcome to hcm.see as ur periods date is nearer so there are very less chance to be pregnant u have to weight for 3 to 4 days if no periods then do pregnancy test and concern ur gyna for further management.