Took crystal meth, swollen penis, red spots, red bump with white head, itching. Advise?

Hello, I have a problem with my penis. I tried crystal meth for the first time with a friend 2 days ago and messed around with him for about 20 hours (we took short breaks, and kept smoking crystal throughout the 20 hours). When I left his house in the morning, probably like 40 mins after, I noticed my penis was very swollen, with red spots in the middle and bottom of shaft and a red bump on the bottom of shaft had a white head (like a pimple). I freaked but I figured it was because I was high for 20 hours jackin it. The swelling has gone down now (still swollen though) and the red areas are becoming red bumps with white heads (like pimples) and itch like a mother. The few times I shaved my pubes, a while back, the same kind of thing happened (minus swelling), red itchy spots came out and turned into white heads. I am hoping this is a way my skin on groin reacts to irritation. What has me worried is that if it was irritation from my hand then the red areas should just be around my shaft right? but there is one red bump/spot where my pubes are, maybe that was my hand hitting my pubic area while jacking? Here is the bad part, the guy I messed around with is HIV positive (undetected supposedly) so I am very worried, I know I made mistakes. We didn't do anal though, only oral sex (no condom) and rimming. I am very worried and will appreciate any help, thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013