Took cranberry juice for UTI like pains, all blood in urine next day. Why is this ?

couple of days ago i was having pains as if i was having a uti so i went to get some cranberry juice i started feeling fine a day later then a 2 day went by no pains when i went pee then i went to go pee this morning and it was all blood and im not suppose to start my period for 2 weeks so i don t think its that any idea what it may be
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
start cepodoxime 200mg twice daily and get routine and microscopic urine examnation done