Took cortisone injection for frozen shoulder. Having chest tightness, fast heartbeats. Side effects or angina?

On the 5th Feb 2013 I had a cortizone injection in my left shoulder for Frozen Shoulder However I am suffering from a tight chest and my heart struggles under exertion. my chest feels like it is in a vice. Also my heart feel like it is going faster. I had a quadripple bypass in sept 2011 and am concerned about my symtems . i am also more anzous and tearful. Im sure that this injection has affected me with these side affects. On going to the emergency department they feel I have unstable angina . Your feed back would be appreciated. concerned female 60
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013