Took cortisone injection for back pain. Now having headache and neck ache. Suggestions?

I recieved a cortizone in jectin today in the lower back right above my tail bone, I laid down a few hours after and woke up hd this terrible headache and neck ache, im am shakey and nueasated, my body feels on fire and it feels like posion is running through my joints and body and a burning feeling ny the injection site. I literally feel terrible and cant sleep i have been going through pain clinic for 2 years and have had several of these injectionss and then had back surgery and still geting injections to ease pain not totally taken from having the back surgery
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013