Took colonoscopy. Given pentasa, omazine. Weight loss. Have loose motion. Suggest?

sir iam from dubai i have some stomach problume last three years here dr take colonoscopy given medicine pentasa 1gms take twise daily and omazine 20mg take before break fast i cap daily ,,,,i taking 2 yers but my body is going very weak and weight loss also 2 yers befor my weiht is 75 kg 2011 end my weight is 60 kg only ..again i take treat ment in india there dr told your a not ulcer problume this gastro so they give mebiz razo and mesacol but ok three month... but some time going loose motion three four times daily constipation also what is the problume tellme the good advise sir....
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012