Took colic acid, bad sleep, allergy in eyes, on eye drops. What is going on?

Hello this is Trinadh. My has good health. No problems. She works for infotech. Last Friday onwards, she is complaining that she is not getting sleep. She took colic acid tabs for 3 weeks and stopped taking them 1week before last Friday. Yesterday, we went Shankar eye clinic marthahalli for eye checkup. They found some allergy in her eyes, & gave some eye drops. They could nt find serious trouble except allergy. My started taking eye drops but this night also she has nt slept properly. Please advise.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013