Took clomid. Urine, blood test came negative for pregnancy. Deviry will help?

Background - Indian, Weight - 85 Kg, Height - 5.0 feet , PCOS diagnosed 8 months back, irregular periods. Trying to get pregnant. Hi, I took Clomid 50 mg for 5 days at night from 3rd day of my period. It has been 60 days since my last period, I checked with a urine aswell as blood test both gave negative. then my doctor put me on deviry 10 mg for 5 nightts for getting my periods, but it has been 20 days but still no sign of period, could I still be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012