Took cipla pills after unprotected sex. Is spotting a side effect of this medication? Am I pregnant?

hi i have been recently married. i had an unprotected sex and within 3 hours i took cipla ipills. after 1 week i got spotting of blood . is it side effect of Cipla Ipills? can i still be pregnant. i dont want to have baby right now. i had sex on june 12, and spotting of blood was on june 19, my period date is june 30. can u please tell me when will be my comming period date now? is it still june 30. what should i do? please help.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012