Took choice pill. Irregular periods since then. Pregnancy negative. Reasons for irregularity?

Hi, I took the next choice pill (generic version of the plan b pill)in January and got my period a lot sooner than I was suppose to, I had another period but my period hasn't been regular since.. It's been way off since I've taken that pill, I've never been irregular until I took this pill. I am now 2 months late with period, I took 3 pregnancy test, they were negative, but I'm still worried.. Could my period be thrown off from that pill? Even though I took it in January? Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013