Took chemo treatment for squamous cell cancer of pharynx, tender swelling under left jawline. Why is it ?

Hi Mr Bhatti, Recently 23 March 2012 I was treated ( 2 x chemo over 6 weeks and daily rapid arc radiation Mon-Fri)for squamous cell cancer of the pharynx (back of throat ).Treatment ended 3 May 2012. I am quite fit for my age (62 yrs) and am back at work and I play tennis. However, three days ago a swelling appeared under my left jawline, a little tender, and at the end of the day, this swelling subsided a great deal and today, I can push and poke the same area with no soreness. Is this recent swelling an indication of further cancer? AAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013