Took cervical epidural steroid injection. Having increased heart beat, lightheadedness. Side effects?

I had a cervical epidural steroid injectio2weeks ago. I noticed that night when lying on my left side that my heart seemed to be beating/pounding unusually strong...noticed in my head,neck,chest, groin . Thought was related to increased effect of steroid. Turned to right side and wasn t noticed at all. Has not changed in 2 weeks. Yesterday climbed 3 flights of stairs that I don t climb frequently but previously had no problem doing and felt very winded,light headed and heart rate was 120+. Think this is related to injection or something else and should I let PCP or Dr who did injection know
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012