Took bromocriptine for hyperprolactinemia. Delayed periods. Taking herbal supplements

I have an history of hyperprolactinemia. Last prolactin level 20 this past march. Prior to this I took bromocriptine 1.25mg daily for 18months. After discontinuing the bromocriptine the level rebounded to in the 50 s, that is when I started taking a herbal supplement agnus cactus that brought it down to in the 20 s. I have discontinued the agnus cactus about a month now. I had a regular 28 days cycle, but this month my period came after only two weeks. I recently started taking vitamin E about 2 capsule per week for the past two weeks. Also, I have been dieting and I have lost about 5 lbs in 2 weeks. I am no longer taking the vitamin E. I am 33 years old, 5ft 6 and I weigh 200lbs.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013