Took botox injections all over the face and neck immediately after dental cleaning, took dental block and cheek fillers, swollen face, lump in the jaw. What shoul I do?

I had my teeth cleaned and immediately afterwards I went to the plastic surgeons office were I got botox injections all over my face and neck then the plastic surgeon gave me a dental block and did some cheek filler with PMMA . It is now 10 days later and my face is still swollen and I have a walnut size lump on my left jaw line. I m taking 500 mg 4 x per day of penicillin . The lump in my jaw concerns me more than anything. I m very tired and depressed.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012