Took birth control and periods stopped. Pregnancy test negative. Is this due to pills?

My monthly started on Jan 22 but the first few weeks of Jan., I took 3 weeks worth of birth control and stopped. So It started on da 22nd -26th. But I AAAAAAA t seen a period since then and today is march 7th. Is it possible my cycle is trying to get back right??? I have no pregnancy symptoms plus I took a pregnancy test (first response) last week and the results were negative. So is this possible?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Mar 2012
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
The oral contraceptive hormone pills cause control of hormonal tone of body if you have taken them for pretty long or in higher doses.
Same is true in your case.
I think you should not be worried, in a month or two without pills; you will get the Restoration of menses.
Chances of pregnancy are remote because urine pregnancy test is a good enough test to rely on.
I hope the advise will be helpful for you.