Took beer, whiskey shot 32 hours before alcohol and drug test. Will it show up?

Hi. My school tests for alcohol and drugs. About 32 hours before i took the test, i drank 2 cans of normal beer and a tiny tiny whiskey shot. I m freaking out about my drug test ... Do you think it will show up? Should i be getting a back story ready? Thank you so much. Oh and btw, ive decided to stop drinking. This was only like the second time i ve ever drunk alcohol.. I m 16 years old, 5 11 and very close to 200 pounds. (im fat)
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012