Took ayurvedic medicines for a knee wound. Why are legs heavy now?

Dear Sir, I am neetu sinha from jharkhand of age 37 year,height 162 cm & weight 70 kgs suffering from wound on left lower feet (Below knee ).I have married on 2003 & I have my two daughter,generally I have problem in my knee after married due to over weight.I have taken different medicine ie. Homeopathy .Aurvedic,allopathic etc. some times I feel painless & some time as it is.In 2005 I have gone to orthopaedist (bones & joint doctor) .After taken his medicine my feet like elephant. Doctor refer me ranchi(capital of jharkhand) to Mr.K.C Prasad (physician).he had checked & find that our ECR had increase so he advised me to complete rest. Due to some confusion with medicine advisor instead of one tablet(antibiotic) daily I have taken 4 daily about four days. After that on my both legs I feel inflame and wound happen in both legs below knee.Again I gone to same doctor,he again tested ECR found that it increases more.he said for complete bed rest and said up your feet 20 cm on your bed. From that time I have suffer from big wound.i have get slowly relief by taken medicine of Mr.K.c Prasad.but after his death in 2008,I had getting problem day by day.I have gone to different doctors but getting not positive result.Different cheek like sugar,bicolie, aids , ultra sound ,thyroid etc getting negative report except ECR.Past year I had gone to lucknow to dermatocyst .He cheeked and said for skin ulcer .He has given medicine kycoroz,E-cod,acitron2,eajar-7r.Yet I am not felling well & my wound become dangerous.i am very upset .I am belonging to middle family. Say absolute advise urgently.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012