Took augmentin for vaginal infection. Relieved of pain. Changed to azithromycin. Still having pain and itching in clitoris and vagina.

Hi, I ve had an infection of some kind for the past ten days in the vaginal and pelvic area. I took augmetin for four days and the pelvic pain went away. Then I switched to azithromycin . I still have pain on the left side of the labial area and in the clitoral area and inside the vagina and itching. Should I go back on augmentin for another 10 days will that clear it?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012