Took augmentan antibiotics for gingervites. Suggested for wisdom teeth removal. Necessary?

Hi I am constantly pressing onto my gums due to uncomfort, once i apply pressure i sort of feel pain but relief I have been to my GP said it was gingevites gave me antibiotics Hi I am constantly pressing onto my uper and lower gums and the inside of my cheeks due to discomfort . once I apply pressure it causes pain alog with relief. I have been to my GP he told me it was gingervites and pescribed augmentan antibiotics which did not help so I went to my dentist by then my gums and at the end of my jaw toward the back was inflamed due to my touching /interferering in order to get reliefmy dentist had told me that he dont see it as gingevites perhaps the antibiotic had worked he examined my mouth and took an xray of the gum he concluded that my gums, teethis all goodand well cared for. So he cleaning and polished my teeth which I do on a yearly basis . after serveral weeks I went to another dentist for a second opinion he also said all was good perhaps I should remove my wisdoms cause I mentioned that the end of my jaw was sore as well as all the symtoms he could not find any problem either but gave me a letter as referal to extract my wisdoms. I am confused but will not have my wisdoms extracted for no good reasons I do not have any bleeding of the gums nor bad breath. Please assist also advice as to which professional to see. Thank you Faye Fareed
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013