Took asmitha for heavy bleeding. Missing periods. Is it normal?

Hello Dr, I am 35 yrs old and due to heevy bleeding during my periods my gynac prescribed be Asmitha ( contraceptive 21 pills) and asked me to take for 6 months, which i regularly did. I took the tablet from 5th day after my periodsfor 21 days every night along with folic acid tablets( as instructed). By October, 6 months are over, so after my periods on 19th OCT, i did not takr. but till today (1/12/2012) i did not get my periods. I am very sure of my mating dates with my husband which cannot lead to pregnency. This kind of delayed periods is it normal or what should i do??? kindly reply pls. Thankyou, Priya
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012