Took antibiotics for tonsillitis. Developed yellow coating and raised reddish bumps on tongue. What to do?

I had tonsillitis over a month and had to take two courses of anti biopics to get rid of it. Since I finished them I have developed a yellow coating on my tongue and raised red bumps at the back. I constantly have a tingling feeling and can become very uncomfortable. I brush regularly and brush my tongue followed by mouthwash . This offers some relief but not for very long. I have been to doctors who told me just a furry tongue and I have taken two antibiotics , tablet and drops, to try and rid this. No luck . HELP!!
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012