Took antibiotics for throat infection, still see no improvement. What to do ?

Hi Im speaking behaif. Of my daughter shes only 13 and she s had infection in her throat from the past 2 months and has had antibiotics which haven t worked at all eating and sleeping is really hard the doctors have given her different medication but it hasn t changed so they are sending her to the hospital to have an ENT Test in April but I think it s too far and her pain is really hard to cope with so do you think I should take her to A&E this is stopping her from going to school as she is not able to eat or sleep
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013