Took antibiotics for sinus infection. Advised to take probiotic for possible diarrhea.Having lot of gas

I am 60 yr old..had recent sinus infection (still thick mucous) took antibiotics for 5 days as ordered by Md. I was told to take probiotic due to possible diarrhea .....everything fine till about 3 days ago. I am taking boost plus as I am under weight...have taken that or about 6 months. I know antibiotics can cause diarrhea but so late afterwards?...I completed about 1 week ago. Have alot of gas..I am 5 9 wgt is approx 120 now.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012