Took antibiotics for pain on the face. Had and ear infection. Feeling dizzy, headaches. Lactating mother. What medication can be taken?

I had pain in my right side of face about 2 weeks and was given amoxicillin for 5 days android I had an ear infection by an A & E doctor. 2 days ago I started getting pain gaining the same area and yesterday the side of my face swelled up and was hard and sore. I have also been feeling dizzy and getting headaches . I went to my doctor s yesterday and he looked in my ear and told me that I don t have an ear infection, but I should take ibuprofen for the inflammation. The swelling has gone down but still sore. (I am breastfeeding so limited To what medication I can take, baby is 10weeks old.)
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012