Took antibiotics for moderate growth of s.aureus. Could it be the cause for not concieving?

I received a prescription for antibiotics today from doctors as the gynocologist took a swab and I have a moderate growth of s. aureus. I didn t get to chat to a doctor today. 1. Should my husband also get antibiotics? 2. I went or treatment as I had suspected endrometriosis as very painful periods. Would an infectin cause similar symptoms or is it likely I have that as well? 3. We have not been able to conceive, could this be the cause?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013