Took antibiotics for having pimples on legs. Diagnosed with bed bug bites. How to get the scars removed?

hello. Im an African American woman who is losing her mind. I have white pimples that began on my legs and eventually let dark marks after applying hot clothes and taking plenty of hot showers. I have gone to the emergency to have this checked out and was given antibiotics (bactrium). When the problem reocurred I went back to the emergency and was given a different antibotic. I was told that this was a case of bedbugs. I doubt it very seriously. Since the two trips at the emergency and the several doses of antibotics the situation has gotten worse. I now get the white pimples on my thighs, buttocks big toe and genital area. After it appears to have healed, it leaves a shapelike circle( ringworm looking). It is very painful to endure at times.I am seeking help. what would you recommend,
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012