Took antibiotics for bladder infection. Brownish vaginal discharge after urination. Is it UTI?

Hi. I am 25 year old, 74kg, height 163cm, and a few months ago I had a liver/ bladder infection . I got treatment for it and was put on antibiotics . However in the last week I ve felt pressure on my g spot and have brown discharge , especially after i urinate. Whats wrong with me? Is it another liver/bladder infection or a UTI . I m also worried that I might be pregnant, I am on the pill and should start my period next week. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013