Took antibiotics for a kidney infection. Vomiting, fatigue, back pain and pain in the ribs. Can not take pain killers. Other options?

I was recently diagnosed with a kidney infection and was given Cipro and pain medication to get through it. I took the antibiotic for 3 days and every day I felt like throwing up, fatigued, chills, back pain and pain in my rib cage area. It actually got worst as I was on the meds. Went back to the doctor and told him that I now felt nausea and had more pain and he took another urine test and said that I no longer had an infection in my kidneys so I should stop taking the medication. I expressed that now I have pain right under my breast , the pain in my back has gotten worst, I feel nausea and that I pain moves down my legs and up the left side of my back. He said something else may be wrong and said to drink a lot of water and take pain meds. I have to go back to work tomorrow and I can t take pain medication while I am at work but I do feel like something else is wrong..Should I go to the hospital since apparently the doctor has no answers for me and I feel worst every day.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013