Took antibiotics. Got thrush. Burning during urination. Used creams, Difflucan. No improvement. See the doctor?

HI there i am a 28year old female i was on an antibiotic for an ear infection about 8 weeks ago and got thrush after the antibiotic, i got diflucan used creams and pessary.for the past five weeks i have burning when i urinate and urge to go alot and especially at night 5-6 times and still feel burning. Iwas at the doctor he said i had no infection show up in my urine so i got sachets for cysitis, it still has not cleared and i have white particles floating in my urine. I also work in healthcare so used the reagent stips for urinalysis and blood has showed up the last two weeks in my urine but no infection. I suspect i still have cystitis or maybe a yeast infection. should i return to my doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013