Took antibiotic for bladder infection. Noticed yellow vaginal discharge. Yeast infection?

I had a bad bladder infection that I took serious antibiotics for for over 14 days. After that time, I noticed a yellow and white, thicker vaginal discharge with no odor, when I have a bowel movement . Could my system be compromised from the bladder infection and antibiotics leading to a yeast infection? The area feels slightly irritated but that s it. I don t have insurance and would like to know if I should take an over the counter yeast infection medication.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013