Took antibiotic for bladder infection. Feeling headache and rib pain. How to get relief?

I have had a bladder infection for two nearly three weeks now I used antiobotics for five days it went away and then it came back I have been using ural and drinking lots of water I recently went to the doctor there is no white cells in my urine and he has prescribed me antibiotics but this past week I have had sharp pains in behind and below my right rib , headaches and been very light headed and weak Help! I feel like I m dying ?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012