Took anti tetanus and verorab vaccination after dog bite. Continue taking anti rabies vaccination?

Hi just want to know if i have to continue taking the anti rabies vaccination . I ve been accidentally bitten my 2 months old puppy. He was doesn t have the anti rabies vaccination yet but had its first immunization shot. In my case I have been injected 2 shots for anti tetanus and 1 shot for Verorab on the 0 day and had 2nd dose of verorab this afternoon. Do I have to continue the 3rd to 5th shot. It was just a small scratch on my left ear it was bitten accidentally when we were playing. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013