Took anti TB therapy. Gained weight. Why does rib cage hurt? Fatty liver?

Hi. I am 39 years old Male. I suffered from tuberculosis in my right lung when I was 19 and completed 9 months of anti tuberculosis therapy. Lately I have put on weight (120 kgs with a height of 6 ft 2 inches). For the last few months, I have been having a dull pain under my right rib cage. More of an uneasy feeling of something pushing up my rib cage. I saw my family physician who asked me to get my lipid profiles and LFTs done. My ALT level was 49, prompting the doc to order Hepatitis B & C testing, which came out clear. The doc thinks my uneasiness under the rib cage is due to a fatty liver? Waht should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012