Took an emergency dose of levonorgestrel. Why no signs of bleeding?

hi doc, i took an emergency dose of levonorgestrel (4pills within the 1st 24hrs then followed by 4 more pills within the next 48hrs..and 4 more on the 72nd hr). i started the dose last sept 23. i have done this before and usually it would just take me 5-7 days before i get a breakthrough bleed. hence i was expecting to have my bleeding last sunday sept 30. but until now, i havent had any signs of bleeding. i tried to have a pregnancy test and it turned out negative yesterday morning. what should i do about this.. how many days will it take me to know if im pregnant or not? lmp was sept 3, 2012..thanks
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer