Took an emergency contraceptive. Had headache, chest pain, swollen. Any ideas?

i took next choice one dose emergency contraceptive about 36 hours ago and 12 hours after I had unprotected sex. For the past 10-12 hours I have experienced an achey body, headache, slight chest pains & shortness of breath (not intense, very slight, I did not fully notice this until I read it was a possible side effect) the biggest symptom I am concerned about is i have very puffy and swollen eyes, especially my eye lids. They were crusty and irritated this morning when I woke up and have been swollen and sensitive all day. I am wondering if this is normal, or I need emergency medical attention or If i am fine waiting until tomorrow morning to see if the symptoms subside.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013