Took amoxillin for ear pain, rashes all over body, no improvement with other medication. Cure?

My 6 year old had an ear ache and went on amoxicilin and about the 7th or 8th day of being on it she broke out in a rash/ hives all over her body. We raced her to the dr the next day. He said he believes it was from the medicine and took her off but 2 weeks later it hasnt gone away. She has been on claritin, benydryl, and steroids, and no change. The dr sent her to the allergist who says he thinks its from her having a virus/upper respitory infection over a month ago as to why she keeps breaking out in rash/hives. I beg to differ. She gets even lines on her face, stomach, ect and red dots spolotches all over. Its been like 5 weeks im concerened. On top of it she has a bad barky like cough but has been checked several times and they said she sounds clear. tonight she has a clear runny nose and threw up after dinner. She complains that the red spots itch and she doesnt feel good. Please help. I dont know what to do.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013