Took althea for PCOS. Delayed periods. Negative pregnancy test. Can I take duphaston?

hi, i have history of PCOS two years ago, took althea pills for 1year then after that had my trans v utz negative for cyst. then i stopped the althea per doctors adviced. after 6 months of having regular periods now i am 13days delayed. i am expecting my mens on march 25th but still none till today.had my pregnancy test twice first is april 2 then april8 both negative.i remember that my gyne prescribed me duphaston before, is it safe if i take duphaston again?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013