Took adderall. Have heaviness, dizziness, excessive sweat, hunger. Why?

Hi, I took Adderall for the first time today--25 mg XR. I did not take any other medications today, including my Celexa , although I did take it with a light breakfast and some orange juice. Right away, I became very heavy, and I felt like I needed to nap. Now my side effects include dizziness , excessive sweating, heavy feeling, hunger, and I cannot focus at all. My eyes are having trouble focusing and I cannot think or remember anything minute to minute. This is the exact opposite of how I thought I would feel. I took a lot of Xanax a few days ago, but it should be out of my system by now. I believe that I may have hyperthyroidism , would that affect how I feel? I fear that if I keep moving around and being active (I am packing) I will pass out. The only thing that I can think of is if I have hyperthyroidism and that is affecting it, or if my body is fighting the Adderall because its a new medication. I also suffer from panic attacks and major anxiety, as well as depression . What is going on with me? I weigh 90 lbs, I am 18 and female.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012