Took abhayrab vaccine alone with other drugs for allergy. Still effective?

I'm currently in India and have received post-exposure rabies vaccine (abhayrab to be precise). I was not informed that you shouldn't take any immunsuppressive drugs during the course of injections. However I've taken several drugs for stomach problems and allergy, which I started with the same day that I received my last injection.

As I've understood it immunsuppressive drugs can reduce the bodies ability to produce antibodies against rabies. So, the drugs I've taken are:

For five days (starting the day of the last injection):
1 tablet of Xaria/day (containing Montelukast 10 mg and Levocetirizine Hydrochloride 5 mg)
2 tablets of Osani-O/per day (containing Oxfloxacin 200 mg and Ornidazole 500 mg)
2 tablets of Pre Pro (the ingredients in this I'm pretty sure isn't immunosuppressive)

After these five days I started taking the following:
1 tablet of Pantodac/day (containing Pantoprazole 40 mg)
1 tablet of Montair-10/day (containing Montelukast 10 mg)
2 tablets of Domperidone/day (containing Domperidone 10 mg)
1 5 ml oral suspension of Enterogermina/day (the same as with Pre Pro)

Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013