Took Zomig for migraine. Can the fogginess, heavy headedness, puffy eyes following day be side-effects of Zomig?

Hi, I took zomig for the first time yesterday when I got the aura before a migraine , around 2pm. It was prescribed to me by my doctor. I woke up this morning feeling a bit foggy and heavy headed and not quite with it. Most worrying though is the fact that my right top eyelid was completely swollen! Both my eyes were puffy but my right top eye lid was really bad. I have suffered from migraines all my life and never had that! Could it possibly have been caused by the zomig? Please help, I am a little worried I might wake up again with it!! Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013