Took Tizanidine and Norco for muscle spasms in the back. Sudden low pulse rate, high blood sugar levels. Should I stop taking the medications?

My doctor yesterday gave me Tizanidine (Zanaflex) 4mg tablets for muscle spasms in my back. He told me to take two every 8 hours. He also gave me Norco 10-325 to take every four hours. I took both prescriptions earlier today. My pulse dropped to 46, my blood sugar shot up to 192 and I felt like I was going to pass out for about three hours. Is this normal or should I stop taking the Zanaflex until I see my doctor again?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013