Took Tamiflu for flu, running fever, alternating tylenol and motrin. Emergency?

My 5 yr old son tested positive for the flu 2 weeks ago. He took Tamiflu and hasn t had any symptoms for over a week. Suddenly last night he started running a fever . Woke up this morning with one and it has lasted all day. We are alternating Tylenol and Motrin. He says the middle of his head hurts. He has been very lethargic and has now started sounding confused. Should I take him to the doctor in the morning or should we go to an ER tonight? What would be the cause?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013